Welcome to the ইউনিয়ন পরিষদ সেবা (www.upsheba.com) website (the “Site”), owned and operated by Orange Business Development Limited (www.orangebd.com). The application is parked on upsheba.com and every union parishad has its own domain into the subdomain of upsheba.com to provide service to citizen. We want our users to always be aware of any information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances, if any we disclose it.
This statement sets out the following:
- Our policies in relation to the collection, management and disclosure of personal information
- The type of information we hold and for what purposes
For each visitor to our web page, our web server automatically recognizes the following:
- Type of browser
- Operating system
- Your server’s IP address
- The date and time of your visit
- The address of the pages you accessed
We only use the information logged by our server for the purpose of statistical usage analysis or systems administration. You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Site you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Site and log on with your user name and password.
- Contacting Prospective Users: When an upsheba user attempts to send request to users who have not yet signed up, upsheba may retain the service requested and information provided regarding the prospective user for contacting them for marketing purpose. For example, a text message/email notification may be sent to their number/email notifying them about the upsheba service you wanted to share with them.
- Web Catches and Website Traffic: For ensuring smooth and efficient upsheba services, your IP address, browser, and time related information for accessing upsheba service will be stored in our server; web address of sites that you routed you to or from upsheba service may also be received. Session cookies, web cookies, pixel tags, web beacons or other similar technologies will be used to place small text or image files in your computer for facilitating user friendly performance of upsheba. All cookies related to this web site can be cleared from your browser or our site directly.
USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
- Internal Use: Your information is collected, stored and processed in servers, which is used to provide you with a smooth, safe, efficient and customized experience of upsheba. The provided information will be used to process your upsheba transactions, troubleshoot problems, resolve disputes, provide customer support service and customize your experience.
- Communicating with You: We will also communicate with you using the information that you provided to complete processing of upsheba services or verify any important information or actions like investigating suspicious or illegal activity, responding to customer service requests, complaints or claims. Promotional offers, service updates and other marketing information will also be provided to you through the contact information that you provided.
- Information Shared with Other upsheba Users: Your basic information like name, phone number, email address etc. will be shared with the other upsheba User or prospective user to whom you send request. The information shared may vary with the service you request and the type of upsheba account you maintain.
- Information Shared with Third Party: Third party like the bank, mobile operator and other service providers may need access to specific information for completion of your requested upsheba. We will only disclose the required information to third parties.
- Audit and Legal Compliance: Your information and transaction history may be viewed by the auditors for confirming the accuracy of our record. However, auditors will not have the right of using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose. Information related to illegal or suspicious activity carried out from your account needs to be made available to law enforcing body, Bangladesh Bank or any other applicable jurisdiction when requested.
- Your Use of upsheba Information: You will receive information of other upsheba users when carrying out any activity with them. You may only use this information for facilitating upsheba service related communication, action or transaction; this information will not be used for any other purpose without taking explicit consent of the upsheba user by disclosing the purpose adequately.
- Surveys and Questionnaires: When you answer the optional questionnaire or survey, information provided in them may be used for improving upsheba services, marketing and/or advertising purpose as described in the survey.
- Mergers or Acquisition: If upsheba merges with other company or is acquired by another company, the successor company will have access to your information maintained by upsheba .
upsheba maintains your information with the highest level of integrity. Our firewalls, data encryption and computer and network safeguards protect your information around the clock. Only authorized employees can access our office, network and files for completing the actions needed for smooth functioning of the system.
You can always review and change your personal information from the account setting page of your upsheba account. You can also close your account at any time if there is no investigation being conducted against it. After you close your account, we will mark your account status as ‘Closed’ and keep your information in our database for future reference.
If you are concerned about your data you have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. At any stage you also have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for marketing purposes.
We will not disclose any personal information without your consent we collect from you, apart from special circumstances which are detailed below.
We may disclose personal information in special circumstances where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities.
We may also disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure. Personal information is not shared with any other organization and will not be used for marketing purposes.
PROBLEMS, QUESTIONS AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Orange Business Development Limited
Lane - 1, House - 171 (3rd Floor), BARIDHARA DOHS, Dhaka-1206, Bangladesh
Mobile: + 8801713243678
We will make every effort to take any issues seriously and address any concerns.