Terms and Condition
Welcome to the ইউনিয়ন পরিষদ সেবা (www.upsheba.com) website (the “Site”) also hereby known as “we”, “us”, owned and operated by Orange Business Development Limited (www.orangebd.com), an digital service platform to digitalize Union Parishad Services for Citizen. The application is parked on upsheba.com and every union parishad has its own domain into the subdomain of upsheba.com to provide service to citizen. These Terms & Conditions are intended to explain our obligations as a service provider and Your obligations as a customer. You should read all of these Terms & Conditions carefully before accepting the agreement.
These Terms & Conditions are binding on any use of the Service and apply to You from the time that upsheba provides You with access to the Service.
The upsheba Service will evolve over time based on user feedback. These Terms & Conditions are not intended to answer every question or address every issue raised by the use of the upsheba Service. upsheba reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time, effective upon the posting of modified Terms & Conditions and upsheba will make every effort to communicate these changes to You via email or notification via the Website. It is likely the Terms & Conditions of use will change over time. It is Your obligation to ensure that You have read, understood and agree to the most recent Terms & Conditions available on the Website.
By registering to use the Service you acknowledge that You have read and understood these Terms & Conditions and have the authority to act on behalf of any person for whom You are using the Service. You are deemed to have agreed to these Terms & Conditions on behalf of any entity for whom you use the Service.
Your account may be suspended, closed or your access to upsheba services if you breach this agreement or any other policies you agreed with upsheba. It is your sole responsibility to understand and comply with any and all rules, regulation and laws of the jurisdictions applicable to you in connection with your use of upsheba Services. You will be accountable for any unlawful use of your Account.
Please review our Privacy Agreement, which also governs your visit to the Site. The personal information /data provided to us by you or your use of the Site will be treated as strictly confidential, in accordance with the Privacy Agreement and applicable laws and regulations.
USE OF SOFTWARE
Upsheba grants You the right to access and use the Service via the Website with the particular user roles available to You according to Your subscription type. This right is non-exclusive, non-transferable, and limited by and subject to this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that, subject to any applicable written agreement between the Subscriber and the Invited Users, or any other applicable laws:
- the Subscriber determines who is an Invited User and what level of user role access to the relevant organization and Service that Invited User has;
- the Subscriber is responsible for all Invited Users’ use of the Service;
- the Subscriber controls each Invited User’s level of access to the relevant organization and Service at all times and can revoke or change an Invited User’s access, or level of access, at any time and for any reason, in which case that person or entity will cease to be an Invited User or shall have that different level of access, as the case may be;
- if there is any dispute between a Subscriber and an Invited User regarding access to any organization or Service, the Subscriber shall decide what access or level of access to the relevant Data or Service that Invited User shall have, if any.
CONTINUED AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICE
We will do our utmost to ensure that access to the Site is consistently available and is uninterrupted and error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet and the nature of the Site, this cannot be guaranteed. Additionally, your access to the Site may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services at any time without prior notice. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
Individuals aged 18 years or older will be eligible for using upsheba Services upsheba maintains a strict non-discrimination policy for use of services.
You must provide correct and updated information to upsheba for opening and maintaining your account. You should keep your mobile number and primary email address updated at your own responsibility for receiving electronic communications. You must ensure that the mobile number and/or email address is not outdated, incorrect or blocked by your service provider. If your mobile number and/ or email become invalid and communications are returned, then we may consider your account as inactive and block service as long as we are not provided with a valid mobile number and/or email address.
As a condition of these Terms & Conditions, when accessing and using the Services, You must:
- not attempt to undermine the security or integrity of upsheba system or networks or, where the Services are hosted by a third party, that third party’s systems and networks;
- not use, or misuse, the Services in any way which may impair the functionality of the Services or Website, or other systems used to deliver the Services or impair the ability of any other user to use the Services or Website;
- not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any materials other than those to which You have been given permission to access or to the computer system on which the Services are hosted;
- not transmit, or input into the Website, any: files that may damage any other person’s computing devices or software, content that may be offensive, or material or Data in violation of any law (including Data or other material protected by copyright or trade secrets which You do not have the right to use);
- not attempt to modify, copy, adapt, reproduce, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer any computer programs used to deliver the Services or to operate the Website except as is strictly necessary to use either of them for normal operation.
You are strictly prohibited from using the Site/Service for any purposes that is other than what is intended by upsheba.
- Usage Limitations: Use of the Service may be subject to limitations, including but not limited to monthly transaction volumes and the number of calls You are permitted to make against upsheba application programming interface. Any such limitations will be advised.
- Communication Conditions: If You use any communication tools available through the Website (such as any forum, chat room or message center), You agree only to use such communication tools for lawful and legitimate purposes. You must not use any such communication tool for posting or disseminating any material unrelated to the use of the Services.
When You make any communication on the Website, You represent that You are permitted to make such communication. upsheba is under no obligation to ensure that the communications on the Website are legitimate or that they are related only to the use of the Services. As with any other web-based forum, You must exercise caution when using the communication tools available on the Website. However, upsheba reserves the right to remove any communication at any time in its sole discretion.
- General: Title to, and all Intellectual Property Rights in the Services, the Website and any documentation relating to the Services remain the property of upsheba (or its licensors).
- Ownership of Data: Title to, and all Intellectual Property Rights in, the Data remain Your property. However, Your access to the Data is contingent on full payment of the Subscription Fee when due. You grant upsheba a license to use, copy, transmit, store, and back-up Your information and Data for the purposes of enabling You to access and use the Services and for any other purpose related to provision of services to You.
- Backup of Data: You must maintain copies of all Data inputted into the Service. upsheba adheres to its best practice policies and procedures to prevent data loss, including a daily system data back-up regime, but does not make any guarantees that there will be no loss of Data. We expressly excludes liability for any loss of Data for any unwanted situation, such as natural disaster.
- Third-Party Applications And Your Data: If You enable third-party applications for use in conjunction with the Services, You acknowledge that upsheba may allow the providers of those third-party applications to access Your Data as required for the interoperation of such third-party applications with the Services. upsheba do not let third-party application providers for any disclosure, modification or deletion of Your Data
You acknowledge that:
- You are authorized to use the Services and the Website and to access the information and Data that You input, including any information or Data input into the Website by any person you have authorized to use the Service. You are also authorized to access the processed information and Data that is made available to You through Your use of the Website and the Services (whether that information and Data is Your own or that of anyone else).
- upsheba has no responsibility to any person other than You and nothing in this Agreement confers, a benefit on any person other than You. If You use the Services or access the Website on behalf of or for the benefit of anyone other than yourself (whether a body corporate or otherwise) you agree that:
- You are responsible for ensuring that You have the right to do so;
- You are responsible for authorizing any person who is given access to information or Data, and you agree that upsheba has no obligation to provide any person access to such information or Data without Your authorization and may refer any requests for information to You to address
- You will indemnify upsheba against any claims or loss relating to:
- upsheba refusal to provide any person access to Your information or Data in accordance with these Terms & Conditions
- upsheba making available information or Data to any person with Your authorization.
- The provision of, access to, and use of, the Services is on an “as is ” basis and at Your own risk.
- upsheba is not Your accountant and use of the Services does not constitute the receipt of accounting advice. If You have any accounting questions, please contact an accountant.
- It is Your sole responsibility to determine that the Services meet the needs of Your business and are suitable for the purposes for which they are used.
- You remain solely responsible for complying with all applicable accounting, tax and other laws. It is Your responsibility to check that storage of and access to your Data via the Software and the Website will comply with laws applicable to you (including any laws requiring you to retain records).
With You: upsheba will communicate with you through your primary mobile number and/or email address, which you should keep updated at all time.
With Us: You may communicate with us by any of the following:
Writing to Orange Business Development Limited, Lane - 1, House - 171 (3rd Floor), BARIDHARA DOHS, Dhaka-1206, Bangladesh
Sending email to email@example.com
Calling to Mobile: +8801713243678